1. Open the message you want to save to your A-drive.
2. Click on the icon that looks like a disk (the first one on the left. If you put your cursor over
the icon it will say Save to disk.)
3. You will get a window that says Select a file on the top.
4. Go to the box that says
5. Scroll up until you see
6. Locate the box that says
7. Name the e-mail with a
name up to 7 characters log followed by a file extension (.doc
for a Word document, .txt for a Notepad document, .wpd for a WordPerfect document)
8. Be sure you have inserted a disk and attached your A: drive.
9. File will be saved to
your A: drive.
10. Open your A: drive to view the document.