- Over forty individual chapters covering pharmacotherapy
of various psychiatric conditions from the College of
Pharmacy, University of Iowa.
- Cytochrome P450
Drug Interaction Table
- A list of drugs that are metabolized by a specific
cytochrome P450 isoform and the inhibitors, inducers and
genetic influences on that isoform. Links to PubMed and
citations are included.
- Drugs, Brains,
- Much of the content on this site was originally
published as Principles of Behavioral Pharmacology by
Prentice Hall, 1990. The Internet version copyright is held
by the authors, and it is freely available for educational
Online Text : Neuroleptic Malignant Syndrome
- A textbook chapter discussing diagnosis, treatment, and
medical-legal pitfalls of the syndrome. Includes test
questions and a bibliography with links to PubMed Medline.
- International Psychopharmacology
- Download algorithms on the treatment of schizophrenia
and depression, or learn more about the activities of the
Algorithm Project at the Harvard Medical School Department
- Algorithms for the treatment of schizophrenia,
depression, and anxiety and available for use, with others
- Compiled by Dr. Robert Hsiung from the Interpsych email
discussion list and other sources
- Psychopharmacology, The
Fourth Generation of Progress. On-Line Edition
- An authoritative text on preclinical and clinical
psychopharmacology presented full text online by the
American College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
Medication Algorithm Project
- Algorithms for treatment of depression, bipolar
disorder, and schizophrenia, consumer information, and
background on the project.