- Alzheimer Research Forum
- Features recent article citations, news, interactive
forums, and clinical tools for physicians, researchers, and
the public. All information provided is filtered by the
project manager working with a scientific advisory board.
Disease Education and Referral Center (ADEAR)
- The National Institute on Aging provides publications, a
bibliographic database, calendar of events nation-wide, and
clinical trial information at this site.
Consensus Guidelines : Treatment of Agitation in Older
Persons with Dementia
- Full text in PDF and HTML of a 2998 Postgraduate
Medicine Special Report. Also includes and A Guide for
Families and Caregivers, in both large and small type.
to Clinical Preventive Services, Second Edition : Screening
- 1996 publication from the U.S. Preventive Services Task
Force on screening for dementia in primary care.
- Institute for
Brain Aging and Dementia
- Information about the research and clinical activities
of the Institue located in the University of California,
Irvine. Includes an interesting online tour of the research
Adults and Mental Health
- chapter 5 from Mental Health: A Report of the Surgeon
- Update on
- Full text of an article from the April 5, 1999 issue of
American Family Physician covering diagnosis and treatment
of Parkinson's Disease
University in St. Louis: Alzheimer Page
- The ALZHEIMER Page is the companion web-site to the
ALZHEIMER email discussion group, with a previous messages
archive and links to related sites.