- Congenital Heart Disease Information and Resources
- "... information and resources for families of children with congenital and acquired heart disease, adults
with congenital heart defects, and the professionals who work with them."
- HeartInfo News
- "The News section is updated daily with original content and cardiovascular
news from Reuters Health Information Services, Inc. Editorial commentary is
provided by physicians on our advisory board to enhance your understanding
of the topic."
- Yale University School of Medicine Heart Book
- Medical Editors - Barry L. Zaret, M.D., Marvin Moser,
M.D., Lawrence S. Cohen, M.D. Editorial Director -
Genell J. Subak-Sharpe, M.S.
Requires Adobe Acrobat
(TM) Reader Software to be viewed
|Organizations, Associations, and Agencies|
- American College of Cardiology
- American College of Chest Physicians (ACCP)
- Professional organization whose mission is to assist healthcare professionals specializing in chest medicine. They serve members of the organization as well as the public.
- American Heart Association
- American Society of Hypertension
- "The American Society of Hypertension (ASH) is the largest US organization dedicated exclusively to
hypertension and related cardiovascular disease."
- National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute
- "The National Heart, Lung, and Blood Institute (NHLBI) provides leadership for a national program in diseases of the heart, blood vessels, lung, and blood; blood
resources; and sleep disorders...For health professionals and the public, the NHLBI conducts educational activities, including development and dissemination of materials in the above areas, with an
emphasis on prevention."