- A part of the National Center for Health Statistics
site. This is a subject list from A-Z and related
statistics. Its is a 'one-stop' place to find health
- Information compiled from 70 agencies in the United
States Federal Government who produce statistics of interest
to the public.
Health Facts Online
- This resource contains the latest state-level data on
demographics, health, and health policy, including health
coverage, access, financing, and state
- Vitalnet System -
Health Data Analysis
- Vitalnet is a software system for linking, analyzing and
disseminating birth, death, pregnancy, and other
Center for Education Statistics - Health
- statistics on the trends in the well-being of american
youth such as AIDS knowledge and attitudes, physical
fitness, illness, tobacco, alcohol, and drug use and victims
of violent crime.
- Administration for
Children and Families
- The Administration for Children and Families contains
statistics that deal with the economic and social well-being
of families, children and individuals.
- The Administration on Aging provides statistical
information on older persons, including vital statistics and
statistics on health and health care.
- NCI is part of NIH and its fact books contain cancer
statistics including rates, incidence and costs.
Statistics Master Page
- Drug Statistics Master Page from the Indiana Prevention
- Data on health insurance coverage from 1992 forward in a
variety of population groups collected by the US Census
Bureau using the annual Current Population Survey (CPS)
- Indian Health Service contains statistical information
on the health status of American Indians and Alaska Natives.
- National Center for Health
- A compilation of many statistical resources on health
produced by US federal government agencies
Highway Traffic Safety Administration (NHTSA)
- The NHTSA, under the Department of Transportation,
collects statistics on traffic safety, motor vehicle
fatalities, and crash and injury statistics
Institute of Allergy and Infectious Diseases (NIAID)
- NIAID is a component of the National Institutes of
Health, its fact sheets pages provides statistics on health
conditions such as AIDS, allergy and asthma, chronic fatigue
syndrome and fungal infections.
Institute of Diabetes and Digestive and Kidney Diseases
- NIDDK, a component of NIH, provides statistics on
diabetes, digestive diseases, endocrine and metabolic
diseases and kidney and urologic diseases.
- Substance Abuse
and Mental Health Services Administration
- The Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services
Administration provides both statistics and graphics to
characterize the current extent, costs, impact, and
treatment of the addictive and mental
- CDC Wonder
- A database that provides access to a wide variety of CDC
reports, guidelines, and numeric public health data.
- The Surveillance, Epidemiology, and End Results (SEER)
Program of the National Cancer Institute a source of
information on cancer incidence and survival in the United
- WHO Statistical
- Access to data from the World Health Organization. Some
of it is in the form of downloadable Excel spreadsheets.
Links to other health agencies in member countries are also